Certification or recent advanced training in the following areas:
* Emotional Focused (advanced) Certification (including externship, core skills and supervision). Please visit my profile at EFTEdmonton https://eftedmonton.com/therapist-list/#lindamcfalls
* Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT Training/Certification)
* Neurorelational therapy/treatment
* Dr. Bruce Perry, integration of neurosciences in therapy and education settings
* Art/Play therapy – Rocky Mountain Play Therapy Institute (2010-2012 advanced certification and trauma certification.
* Hakomi Bodypsychotherapy –
* Advanced Trauma Training -Dr. John Briere, 2015
* Advanced Training in Clinical Supervision
Ph.D.(c)., Depart. of Secondary Education, University of Alberta. My research explores the role of emotion in leadership from an analytical psychology perspective.
Licensed Clinical Social Work designation (postgraduate level)
Teaching Experience: Adult education: I have developed and delivered training in the areas of psycho-social health and wellness, trauma and leadership over the past 30 years. I have also taught at MacEwan University (sessional instructor 2007-2010) and the University of Calgary (delivered Joint Mentorship Project – ’99-’06, in conjunction with Leadership role)